Level 3 Award in the delivery of Conflict Management Training (QCF)
The Level 3 Award in Conflict Management (QCF) is designed for teaching candidates who require training in conflict management skills and who have customer facing role, deals with service users or members of the public. It is also designed for candidates who wish to teach conflict management skills. If you have already completed some kind of generic training qualification, such as Preparing to teach in the Lifelong Learning Sectors (PTLLS), and now require a specialist qualification, like conflict management skills, this course is tailored for you.
The Level 3 Award in the delivery of Conflict Management (QCF) can be taken as a stand alone course or as part of a wider programme of training
So, to gain the award, learners will need to attend a training course for a minimum of 36 guided learning hours, pass the examination and successfully complete assessments for the units. To attend, learners must be 18 and over.
The Level 3 Award in the delivery of Conflict Management (QCF), which meets the criteria as set by the Security Industry Authority (SIA) for candidates delivering the licence to practice qualifications and which contains two compulsory modules – delivered once a month at various training venues/centres across London – has been designed to be completed in 3 days. The modules covered are:
- Managing conflict in the workplace when dealing with Customers, Service Users or members of the public
- Delivery scenario-based conflict management training
- A 30-question multiple-choice written examination. To be successful, learners must achieve a score of at least 20 out of 30 questions
- Learners must complete a practical assessment consisting a 30-minute micro-teach session which will be delivered as part of the programme, after which both tutor and peer feedback will be given
- Learners must complete (over set deadline after class) and submit a portfolio of evidence that will meet the learning outcome for the units that have been given.
Condition of Entry
Learners are expected to have completed a teaching/training qualification (Level 3 Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector or above).